We missed you at E-world!
At the end of February it was finally time again: E-world energy & water, Europe’s leading trade fair for the energy industry, had opened its doors. Once again we were represented with our products and a lot of new products and topics.
We are looking back on a great and successful fair. If you weren’t there, you can read more about our highlights here or make an appointment to speak to us directly.
Our highlights at E-world 2024
AS4 market communication solution – for all market roles and processes
Following a decision by the Bundesnetzagentur (Federal Network Agency), all market partners will be obliged to use market communication for electricity via the AS4 protocol by April 1st 2024. This will also apply to natural gas market communication from April 1st 2025. With our AS4 solution SAGA, we offer you a scalable SaaS solution for all commodities, market roles and processes – especially for business-critical, high-frequency processes such as schedule management. You can find more information here.
Portfolio management for energy distributors – your entry into structured procurement
Due to the increased risk premiums in full supply, the question of the right procurement strategy is once again on the agenda. Our portfolio management solution provides energy distributors with an easy entry into structured procurement. With our SaaS solution, we provide you with the necessary software infrastructure, all relevant influencing variables, the reporting, and organise reliable system operation for you. Get in touch with us!
SOPTIM Elements – our solution platform in the cloud
With SOPTIM Elements, we provide powerful applications for elementary tasks and processes in the energy market, which can be used individually or in combination as required. Arrange a meeting and let us convince you of the advantages of SOPTIM Elements.
You can already find out more about the following elements at E-World:
- MaStR master data synchronisation for grid operators: By fully automatically synchronising the master data from the grid connection process with the data from the Market Master Data Register (MaStR), we enable grid operators to perform the mandatory market master data register check without manual effort. Find out more about Sync-MaStR.
- PARTIN solution: With the format change in German market communication on 1 October, 2023, the use of PARTIN for the communication of contact data has now been extended to all market roles in the electricity sector. With our element, we support the process of exchanging contact information for all market partners. Find out more about our solution here.
- Positioning: The Positioning element provides balancing group managers (BKV) in the commodities electricity and natural gas with a quick and comprehensive overview of the open positions of structuring objects, such as balancing groups, business partners and portfolios. In addition to comparing and pricing different positions, the element also calculates profit and loss (P&L).
- Sales Portfolio Management: The ordered quantities, the costs of the ordered quantities and the energy sales forecasts are bundled in the Sales Portfolio Management element. The element also provides the energy procurement quantities via API. The focus here is on the long-term management of sales volumes.
- Dynamic tariffs: Dynamic tariffs are the way to an efficient, sustainable future for electricity supply. With our element, we enable you to finalise electricity supply contracts with dynamic tariffs and support you in maximising the opportunities of these tariffs and minimizing potential risks.
- Meter Data Management: The elements relating to Meter Data Management enable the verification of load profiles and automated feedback to market partners in case of errors (APERAK, complaints). The elements can be used across market roles for grid operators, suppliers and balancing group managers (BKV) and are the central gateway for load profiles in SOPTIM Elements.
Efficient tools for intraday trading and nomination
In short-term trading, our solutions SOPTIM iTrade and SOPTIM NomT have proven themselves with leading energy traders, public utilities and transmission system operators: With them you can reliably automate the entire process (auctions and continuous trading, schedule dispatch) and make your trading decisions based on near real-time position information. They create strategies for automated trading based on parameters or using our innovative algo trading concept. You can concentrate on trading across Europe while NomT takes care of the schedule dispatch for you. In benefit from our critical infrastructure expertise in terms of performance and availability.
Arrange a meeting at E-World.
Our redispatch solutions for your market role
In the context of redispatching, we supply highly automated software solutions for a wide range of market roles – from power plant operators and EIVs to distribution and transmission system operators. Talk to us about this at E-World and together we will find out which solution we can best support you with.