SOPTIM NomT - Comfort, Automation and Reliability in Schedule Management
The development of SOPTIM NomT is based on SOPTIM’s long-standing and recognized expertise in schedule management and nomination processes. SOPTIM NomT has proven itself at numerous companies in Europe – including energy traders, power plant operators and transmission system operators.
Especially in the demanding pan-European intraday market and when managing multiple balancing groups, SOPTIM NomT enables efficient and secure market communication with transmission system operators and market area managers in the electricity and gas markets.
Users are effectively relieved in the nomination process and can fully concentrate on the markets and trading. SOPTIM NomT ensures the success of trading activities by fast and reliable processing of nominations and provides an overview of all essential information at any time. Especially when managing numerous balancing groups in the electricity and gas market, SOPTIM NomT ensures reliable automation.
SOPTIM NomT offers:
- Reliable automation of the entire processes from deal import to schedule dispatch to display of feedbacks
- Monitoring of market deadlines / gate closures
- Alerting and notification functions that ensure you can intervene quickly in the event of problems
- Integrated monitoring of events and interfaces and connection to external system monitoring
- Convenient, configurable reporting
- Numerous practical views and functions (schedule view, difference view, automatic balancing model…)
- Easy integration into existing infrastructures thanks to flexible interfaces
- Nomination Europe-wide: SOPTIM NomT supports nomination for gas and electricity in a variety of European markets
Focus on the essentials
While you concentrate on trading, SOPTIM NomT takes care of schedule management and nomination throughout Europe – reliably and fully automatically.